What We Do
Why is all pro different from other restoration companies?
Beyond having IICRC training and certifications, All Pro Yukon is owned and operated by a Red Seal Journeymen Carpenter who has successfully run a construction business in the Yukon for several years. The combined construction and restoration knowledge means that no unnecessary damage will occur during the moisture remediation phase. Having an extensive background in construction, All Pro Yukon deconstructs a site with the rebuild in mind. The efficient and accurate deconstruction saves countless hours and dollars when the inevitable rebuild phase occurs. Simply put, the carpentry and restoration industries are two very different fields of expertise. Having carpentry knowledge ensures that your building will be brought back to pre-loss condition in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. Allowing our carpenters and restoration technicians to be the first on-site means that you have qualified professionals for all components of the issue facing you.
- Identify and correct sources of moisture
- Assess and decide which building materials require removal and which can be properly dried as inspected by red seal carpenters.
- Have the latest equipment and technology to dry buildings and monitor the drying process
- Test and remove any mold and fungi following the S 520 guide
- Perform odor remediation
- Communicate the science and process behind drying buildings
- Supply journeymen carpenters that are able to correct any structural or aesthetic issues